Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Potential Recipe Roundup


Apple, banana, strawberry yogurt,
coconut, oatmeal...
I feel like June flew by, just as I was used to writing/typing the digit '6' for the month... I didn't make any new recipes to share, but I did make some everything muffins cobbling together a few muffin recipes in my print-out binder to match what I had. They were very well received at the office, something that always makes me feel good! See, in some cases I do well with throw-together baking; I guess that means I am learning?

As far as cooking basics, I did learn how to cook fresh green beans in the microwave. Sometimes basic things slip away from your mind; I'm sure as a kid we cooked and ate fresh green beans at least on occasion! Trim the beans, add a little water to a Corningware dish, season, add butter/margarine if desired, nuke for 5 minutes, check for level of doneness. Spellcheck thinks I am making stuff up with the word "doneness" (ironically, also the word "spellcheck".) 

This time I am creating this post using a copy-paste method from last month's post; keeping the same formatting can be frustrating, but I think this method is moving the creation of this monthly post into less of a chore.

Breakfast Pasta Bake   Kayotic Kitchen

Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix   Joy the Baker

Super Easy and Delicious Zucchini Butter   The Kitchn

Chocolate Zucchini Bread   Simply Recipes

Pan-Roasted Chicken With Lemon-Garlic Green Beans  Real Simple

Crispy Potatoes with Green Beans & Eggs   EatingWell

Mini Pretzel Dogs  Joy the Baker

Broccoli Parmesan Fritters  Smitten Kitchen

Chocolate-Chocolate Chip + Bacon Cookies  Foodbuzz

Ginger Walnut Chocolate Blondies  Joy the Baker


What recipes have you tried recently? Are there recipes out there that you would love to make?


Search this blog for other Recipe Roundup posts and view them here

No comments:

Post a Comment