Sunday, August 21, 2011

no. 186 - 190


no. 186 - 190
Originally uploaded by rengawk
The latest cupcakes in the Etsy shop!

186 - My frosting top is made with a mix of a blues, purples, and pinks (BonBon Print), and my base is a crisp white with a touch of shimmery iridescent thread (Snow Shimmer)!

187 - My frosting top is made with a few different shades of pink (magenta, pink chenille, light pink) with edging of crisp white with a touch of shimmery iridescent thread (Snow Shimmer), and my base is a mint green!

188 - My frosting top is made with a shiny pink (Caron Simply Soft) yarn mixed with a yarn of rainbow pastels, with edging of that same rainbow and a shiny frilly white, and my base is a light pink!

189 - My frosting top is made with a shiny red yarn mixed with a shiny white, and my and my base is a crisp white with a touch of shimmery iridescent thread (Snow Shimmer)! Do I look read for the holidays?

190 - My frosting top is made with a grey heather yarn, and my cake base is a bright pink. I have a sweet little embellishment of pink buttons sewn to my top with a glass bead for some extra pizazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment