Wednesday, October 12, 2011

no. 192 - 196


no. 192 - 196
Originally uploaded by rengawk
192 - My frosting top is made with a rainbow of colors (orange, yellow, mint, medium blue, purple) with magenta edging, and my base is a crisp white with a touch of shimmery iridescent thread (Snow Shimmer)!

193 - My frosting top is made with a mint green colored yarn with shimmery white edging (Snow Shimmer), and my cake base is a light pink. I also sport a tiny pink-colored heart button sewn on with pink thread.

194 - My frosting top is made with a deep purple with a purple, pink, and blues mix (BonBonPrint) for my edging, and my cake base is a bright magenta (Shocking Pink). I also sport a cute little magenta heart button sewn on with black thread.

195 - My frosting top is made with a dark orange, and my cake base is a warm brown. I have three heathered-green tendrils than hang down from my top. along with a 4" loop so I can hang out and pretend to be a pumpkin! I also have a cute silver-toned leaf charm purchased from the wonderful seller Nichole de Briun.

196 - I am a little special, and am not currently available for sale! I'm sure we will share when I am and where ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment