Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Special Custom Order


A Special Custom Order
Originally uploaded by rengawk
A little about the latest custom order in the Etsy shop...

314- My frosting is is made with a fun novelty yarn called Raspberry Mutli and a Bright Red, and my base is a Dark Orchid colored yarn.

315 - My frosting is is made with a fun novelty yarn called Sea Green Multi and Slate, White, and Teal yarns! My base is made with a Kelly Green yarn.

343 - My frosting top is made with a light pink mixes with a teeny shiny pink yarn, and my base is a sweet minty green along with Snow Shimmer.

344 - My frosting is a sweet mint green and Snow Shimmer, with Snow Shimmer edging, a cute pink heart accent, and a light pink base.

345 - My top is a minty green with Snow Shimmer edging, shiny beads to look like a candy flower, and a light pink base.

346 - A frosting top of Petal Pink is accented by two teeny heart buttons in mint and red. I have a creamy vanilla colored edging, and a mint green base.

347 - I'm in the holiday spirit! WIth a frosting top of shiny red and Snow Shimmer, I sport a reclaimed snowflake embellishment all over a base of Snow Shimmer.

348 - Cute as a button! I have a frosting top of an array of pastel colors, with cute and teeny buttons as embellishments, all over a base of shiny light blue.

349 - My frosting top is made with a rainbow of colors - orange, yellow, kelly green, blue-blue , amethyst purple, red edging; all over a base of creamy vanilla.

350 - RAWR! My frosting top is a medium teal with a shiny thread addition, over a medium purple with a special face style.

351 - RAWR! I sport a bright orange cherry, dark purple frosting with black edging mixed with a shimmery silver, and a bright green base with a special Halloweenie smile!

352 - RAWR! I have a lilac shade of frosting with tiny specks of glitter added, all over a pastel yellow base with a special monster smile.

353 - I have a frosting top made with a group of pastel colors; green blue, purple, white, with white edging, all over a base of a Ombre Pink. I also have clear shiny beads to look like candy sprinkles.

354 - My frosting is a mix of sweet mint and an array of pastel shades, over a base of creamy vanilla mixed with some sparkle.

355 - My frosting top is made with a rainbow of pastel colors - orange, yellow, mint, blue, lilac, with Snow Shimmer edging; all over a base of light blue mixed with a shimmery thread.

356 - My frosting is made with a shade of yarn called Orchard Mist, with teeny floral embellishments, all over a lilac base.

357 - My frosting top is made with Raspberry Multi and Candy Print, over a teal base mixed with a thread of shimmer!


IMG_5786 
-----------------------------

Added a new tag/label today, Cupcakes by the Number. This tag will be for my crochet Cupcake Plush! I was able to quickly add it to some previous posts too; the intent is for it to be part of my Cupcake Plush Catalog, so you can see ideas of previously created Cupcake Plush!

No comments:

Post a Comment