Friday, July 8, 2011

Foods I want to make

aka ‘Potential Recipe Roundup’!

Food, I think I love you.

Yes I do really like food, and cooking, and making something AWESOME…but…

But I need practice.

You see there are times when it is easier to go out and get what I want from someone else’s hands – eating establishment, pre-made, frozen. I also have to contend with the understanding that my tastes do not always have the prefect alignment with my other half, which can leave me frustrated, and with too many servings!

Regardless, I keep getting my head full of ideas of recipes I want to try….and maybe having them in little posts will be easier than printing them and losing them in a folder in the kitchen.

Baked Potato Potato Salad

Make Your Own Ice Cream Cones

Homemade Ricotta

Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies

World’s Easiest Chocolate Pudding

YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment